Multilac Platinum Couture
Multilac Platinum Couture is a water based decorative paint which can create many effects on interior walls. By using this paint you can decorate your walls in countless creative patterns because of its unique workability proposition for long hours. Couture lets you effortlessly create the design you want.
Multilac Platinum Couture is a water based decorative paint which can create many effects on interior walls.
- Apply product in original form without diluting, if you need to thin down the viscosity in order to obtain varied and vivid pattern thin down upto 10%, add only the required amount of water and mix well. Soak a considerable amount on to a dampened roller and apply the special effect coat over the already dried base coat.
- Apply in manageable work sections (4 feet x 4 feet). Do not apply entire wall at a time.
- Use Multilac special effect tools to create the special effects you desire. In order to maintain wet edges by minor over lapping of work sections, apply every work section coat (4 feet x 4 feet) carefully.
- Repeat the procedure until the entire surface is covered.
- Optional :- In order to obtain a high end glossy finish it is recommended to apply one coat of Multilac solvent base masonry clear top coat glossy or if require a rich matt effect we recommend to use a coat of Multilac masonry top coat matt.